Man City fan sites on YouTube

Matchday VLOG vs Chelsea from Esteemed Kompany

I'm glad we don't have one, the people who do them then think they are some sort of local celebrity and their opinion somehow outweighs other blues. You see some of them on twitter and it makes my toes curl. Non local fans then get in touch with them like they somehow know more than any other blue on the planet. Not for me

Matchday VLOG vs Chelsea from Esteemed Kompany

It's a good one.

Maybe we should keep this thread open to post fan sites and match day vlogs, so that others might get to see them.

Saw Ian Cheeseman vlogging away yesterday....

And CheekySport were there too, but they're rag pillocks so they can piss off.

Funny to watch fans of other clubs make absolute fools of themselves though.

Yeah others are brilliant, how we laugh at Arsenal fan tv or good old Andy Tate etc, why make ourselves look like bell ends too? Hate them, that esteemed kompany seems a sound guy but I nearly throw up every time I watch a video of his zoomed in face telling me about football. No thanks

Yeah others are brilliant, how we laugh at Arsenal fan tv or good old Andy Tate etc, why make ourselves look like bell ends too? Hate them, that esteemed kompany seems a sound guy but I nearly throw up every time I watch a video of his zoomed in face telling me about football. No thanks
eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

I agree about the general fan TV point though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.