Do you really believe the league is over...?

We are fucked! This woman has spoken on the BBC website.

Sandra Marsh: I'm a proud MUFC fan and professional football analyst and I still believe we can win the EPL if the fans show the right level of passion and get behind our boys. That's what football is about. You'll never win anything with plastic empty stadiums.

Sandra Marsh is a spoof Twitter account. I follow it and I find it quite amusing.

Sandra Marsh: I'm a proud MUFC fan and professional football analyst and I still believe we can win the EPL if the fans show the right level of passion and get behind our boys. That's what football is about. You'll never win anything with plastic empty stadiums.
She's right, you need world class players

Proud MUFC fan and professional analyst that's three oxymoron's in 6 words.

Taxi for Sandra.

Anyone see raheem is currently doing a live video on instagram with his mate. He unintentionally sending a message out showing he's not worried about united. Love it

I want 100 goals. I have a vested interested.

That’s a fair reason! Guard or honours ? Nah. Bullshit that. I would rather they refused if it happens, which I don’t think it will now. They should hate us and we hate them forever. None of this lacking class bullshit. I wouldn’t want us doing it for them

16 points up with 27 to play for, with any luck the dippers win at he rags and we win at stoke.

Then it is 18 clear of the dippers in second with 24 to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.