Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

F*ck not doing a pitch invasion. This is our time to celebrate and even if we win 25titles in a row I’d go on the pitch to celebrate it every single year

What a bizarre comparison. I really don't get the small time thing either. There was nothing small time about it against West Ham or qpr. It's part of our culture and has been a city tradition for years. Couldn't care less what other clubs fans do and we shouldnt have to try and behave like them either.

Winning the league and the fans celebrate by running on the pitch. I think it's a pretty reasonable thing to happen and shows passion and excitement - you don't see other top clubs doing it because there fans don't have that.

Just a few examples. Look how awful and small time these are. Completely ruined the celebrations XD

Great post I fully agree with you

Winning it against the rags at home locking them in while we celebrate is good enough for me no need to give the fa a chance to fuck us over.

I would hate to see us invade the pitch if we won the title at home to the rags, the last thing we need is our fans on the pitch with Rag players. All it would take would be one altercation and a shit storm would ensue.

The plod won't line it. Not against the rags. It could get very messy actually.
Would be incredibly stupid to have a pitch invasion against the rags. Traditionally pitch invasions are last home game of the season so save it for then if it really has to happen .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.