Pep's contract situation

Will sign it after the derby, in the middle of the pitch. WWE style. Then he will tombstone PEG on his way off the pitch doing the McGregor walk.

I would imagine the trip to Abu Dhabi after the stoke game will be when signings for the summer are agreed and sheikh mansour will talk contracts with pep and staff

Those that want 20 year contract extension for pep will you support him if we supposedly will end 3rd in league position next year? Do you support our manager's ideas or just this year's glory?

We have the best manager in the world and his ideas and ethos will continue to make this club great. I wouldn’t want to give him a 20 year contract but I’d be delighted if it was a 5/6 year one. It won’t, I reckon just a 2 year extension.

I’ve had some interesting responses from swamp dwellers when asking them which of these 2 options they’d prefer.

Guard of honour or

Lose the derby and we win the league.

Surely someone has or will do a twitter poll.

I’ve had some interesting responses from swamp dwellers when asking them which of these 2 options they’d prefer.

Guard of honour or

Lose the derby and we win the league.

Surely someone has or will do a twitter poll.

i have bitter rag at work who i goad daily on the guard of honour likelyhood, and the fear,dread he has over it is so funny, he would definitely rather lose the match than have their players clapping us onto the pitch

I absolutely don’t want a guard of honour of those horrible cunnts. I want to see our players run on and be applauded by our fans, not by those twats. I don’t want those despicable turds anywhere near our players, apart from on the pitch where we tear them apart, just like a fucking giggs family

I absolutely don’t want a guard of honour of those horrible cunnts. I want to see our players run on and be applauded by our fans, not by those twats. I don’t want those despicable turds anywhere near our players, apart from on the pitch where we tear them apart, just like a fucking giggs family
This, my sentiments exactly I want us to beat them to win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.