Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will win comfortably. They are simply better than a very poor united side.

Yes, 3 games, all of which have been draws.

The United/Liverpool games have been really dire in recent years too. Much prefer the City/Liverpool games, win or lose they’re always a spectacle. With great support from both sides

I think it’ll be an interesting contrast in styles. Attacking flair with poor defending versus, Park the bus and hope for a set piece. I’m guessing another stalemate where parking the bus at home will be hailed as tactical genius.

The United/Liverpool games have been really dire in recent years too. Much prefer the City/Liverpool games, win or lose they’re always a spectacle. With great support from both sides

Interestingly enough I have been over in Liverpool today and had a great conversation with a Liverpool fan on football. He suggested that City v Liverpool would make a great CL final and I had to agree. Most probably the two best attacking sides in Europe at the moment.

The 4-3 loss was played after the dippers had 8 days of and we had played 2 games in that time. We gifted them 2 goals and after 70 minutes they were blowing. I would relish a CL tie with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.