It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really... - I do not want to tell you about your owners... - and I guess you should not start. I guess as a City fan you are for sure not in a position to throw stones...

You know where de Bruyne and Sane play?

You could aspire to be like Bayern - last weekend we started with 4 players that came from our academy... - and in the favourite starting eleven I just see Lewy (who was a free agent) and Neuer that came from rivalling clubs. Oh - Hummels - homegrown player that spend some time abroad in Prussia that wanted to go home. But - we have 2 players from Real, one from City, 1 from Barcelona...

FC Hollywood are depised throughout Germany by none Bayern supporters. I'm sure that is not our aspiration.

in the favourite starting eleven I just see Lewy (who was a free agent) and Neuer that came from rivalling clubs.
Yep. Signing the other clubs star players just to weaken them, not even because you want the players to play.

Just read Vinny’s interview in Sunday’s Observer. No intention of going anywhere and given Peo’s faith in him whenever fit, he don’t want him gone either!

FC Hollywood are depised throughout Germany by none Bayern supporters. I'm sure that is not our aspiration.

That we have in common, too, or? Does it surprise you that a team that has success is not the biggest love of all fans? But that is far better than being laughed about or made jokes about like you in the EPL make about e.g. Arsenal or we do about Leverkusen or lately Dortmund.

Kimmich not a favoured starter then?

Kimmich played in third league when Bayern bought him - even if it was Leipzig. We did not even buy him directly from Leipzig but from Stuttgart were he came from the year before and who still had a buy-back-clause they first used.

I hate this arguments about buying up the best players of the other teams. Yes, Bayern is the best destination for players in Germany that do want to get to a top club and like to stay in Germany - there is no other club like that in Germany. But - not every player wants to go to Bayern - and Bayern does not want everybody. We do not get the players cheaper than e.g. the other top clubs in Europe would get them - it is just that we might know the market here better than European competitors. But buying from the competitors or from the ones slightly below in the "food chain" is pretty normal in Germany. Getting good bargains, too, as there are a lot that are on the rise that do their transfers before with clauses - that might cost them some money in their prior contract but the old clubs accepted them to get this players. But - the EPL clubs like Arsenal have used that, too. Or the players let run out their contracts. Yes, Bayern got Goretzka like this from Schalke. But Schalke gets Uth for free from Hoffenheim.

Why did everybody want to get Goretzka - he is free. Even if he does not totally fit what you need - he is a promising talent who might still have the ability to get a lot better with more competition and better teammates - and if it does not work out it atleast will be a big bargain as you will be able to get money selling him... - I still do not know how he will fit into the Bayern squad. Tolisso in my eyes is a similar player that matches better because of a higher passing accuracy etc.

And - there is similar rules to the EPL. Every German club needs to have 12 German players - 8 of them locally trained and atleast four have to come out of the own club.

You talked about Werner... I do not know if he really has the mental strenght that is needed in a top club. And with his strenghts he matches a lot better to a team that is playing more on the counter.

Last edited:
Really... - I do not want to tell you about your owners... - and I guess you should not start. I guess as a City fan you are for sure not in a position to throw stones...

You know where de Bruyne and Sane play?

You could aspire to be like Bayern - last weekend we started with 4 players that came from our academy... - and in the favourite starting eleven I just see Lewy (who was a free agent) and Neuer that came from rivalling clubs. Oh - Hummels - homegrown player that spend some time abroad in Prussia that wanted to go home. But - we have 2 players from Real, one from City, 1 from Barcelona...
Go on then, I'll bite.... What exactly have our owners done?

I constantly hear this about our owners, but as yet the FBI & Europol haven't been to Abu Dhabi to raid & arrest Sheikh Mansour yet.

Perhaps you can tell me different?

I constantly hear this about our owners, but as yet the FBI & Europol haven't been to Abu Dhabi to raid & arrest Sheikh Mansour yet.

First time her mask has slipped mate! Bayern always have been corrupt as fuck

david silva, fernandinho, kompany will leave the team in the coming years. I would very much like to transfer Asensio in the event of the departure of D. Silva. We can get de Bruyne's performance from Asensio.

....................X...................
.......X.........................X......
........Asensio......deBruyne......
mendy.........................walker
..................fred.................
.......... X..................X.........

It’s an interest bit of governance and moral bankruptcy that Hoeneß gets correctly convicted for tax evasion but promptly stands for Club President and gets 97% of the votes upon his release. Felony clearly rules in Bavaria and in Hoeneß case it’s like he never did anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.