Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice opportunity for him to play some football at the back end of the season when the league is won. maybe even score a worldy in the CL final too.

Knowing Pep, he won't play his hand on when Mendy might play but as soon as he gets a number of full training sessions done then you can believe he will get some mopup duty - I say 3-4 weeks conservatively from now but it's always unpredictable with Guardiola

What's the minimum number of appearances required for a PL medal; is it 5? Mendy has 4, hasn't he?
Mendy has indeed got 4 appearances but there is no longer a minimum number of appearances to get a PL medal. It is now up to the PL winning team to decide who gets them. They are given about 40 medals to distribute as they deem appropriate.
(The minimum of 5 appearances was the old rule).

I've only ever seen this kid play 4 or 5 times in the flesh. So why do I love him so much !! He's an absolute head case who is fantastic to have at our club because of his aways upbeat mood. Hope he manages to play some part in our success in the coming months. CTID

Can't wait to see him back, he's going to be a huge asset to City next season, it will be like signing a new player.... Just hope he is not brought back unless he is 100% on full throttle ... !
I had the same injury when I was a kid and it took 18 months to get anywhere near playing again..... Mind you them Wooden studs could do some damage back in the day...:-)

I hope that we can have him back in the game before the derby, even if this means a game from the bench. When Mendy comes back he will make us even stronger.

Am I the only one who thinks Delph is better than Mendy ?

With Delph we had our best run in the League & CL in the history of City so far, he surely deserve some credit.

Delph has been shaky in his last few games for us.
Mendy offers a lot more.
Delph is a back up at best, especially with is injury record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.