Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

I would go as far as to say I support all of the top clubs who can get ahead of the rags. As long as we are winning games the next thing I look for is the gap between us and them. The more clubs in between the better.

I love the fact that because Sky selected this as a key game pre-season, and because of their customer demographic, they'e left with no choice but to hype the fixture up as the huge battle of the season. Despite it being almost literally meaningless.

I hope Liverpool win, purely because Klopp is a better human being and he's got them playing reasonably attractive football. The bus parking, eye gouging miserable fucker can reap the rewards of the anti football he's been sowing, and I'll enjoy watching his face and his excuses.

I can’t imagine ever wanting the rags to win a game, i fuckin despise them with a passion
Me too mate. I just cant get my head around posters wanting a draw or even a rags win.

The league is done an dusted so ive no idea why anyone would want anything but a dipper win.

Me too mate. I just cant get my head around posters wanting a draw or even a rags win.

The league is done an dusted so ive no idea why anyone would want anything but a dipper win.
Exactly mate, can’t understand the lack of hatred for them ****s by some people on here? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.