Basel (H) Post Match Thread

Poor game. City fringe players far too slow with the ball in transition but who really cares through to the quarters with most 1st teamers rested and thats all that matter

Clear that Yaya has absolutely no future at the club and as the pivot he slows the game down which is why we were so poor tonight

Total shit. Some of these players don’t deserve to sit on the bench. Stones, Danilo, Zinchenko, Laporte all utterly useless and devoid of any effort or quality. The only players that justified playing time were Sane and Bernardo.

Woeful performance.

But these threads are never for discussing performances, oddly, so I'll just say that we're through.

Spineless performance and utterly awful to watch ....

That's the bad news, bottom line we are through and won't play such dross again in this competition ... QF of the CL ... Great achievement...!

I'm okay with losing, but it's fucking frustrating that it looks the players doesn't give a shit about it. One shot in the second half sums it up
perfectly put, the squad on the field was miles better then Basel....fucking play like it

Tonight was all about game management, sad to see Yaya a poor shadow of what he once was. Great for the young lads to gain valuable experience, I thought Diaz caught the eye very nicely. We rested a lot of first teamers and job done we are into the quarter finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.