Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has gone back to Valencia for the week, i wonder if Foden will start instead.

It's a difficult one isn't it, I want to see him get some good minutes under his belt but by the same score if Silva is not playing then I would love to see how Bernardo performs in the middle of the park.

Maybe a front 6 of

--------------------Gundo------------------
------Bernardo-------------DeBryne-----
Foden------------Aguero-----------Sane

It's a difficult one isn't it, I want to see him get some good minutes under his belt but by the same score if Silva is not playing then I would love to see how Bernardo performs in the middle of the park.

Maybe a front 6 of

I likes this

Maybe a front 6 of

No good reason to shove Foden onto the wing. He's played there for England u17's but he's nowhere near as effective and realistically Bernardo is going to be on the right for the next couple of seasons, he needs to continue to grow into that position in this team.

Well done, lad. Great to see him play (almost) a whole match. He didn't look out of place at all. Good commitment. And he has the knack that KDB has of knowing what he's going to do with the ball before he gets it.

I thought he played really well tonight. Barely gave the ball away, showed some great touches and made some really good passes. He's 17 ! And looks at home in our side.

Some excellent passes through the gaps. Looks a little young still, by the time the nest season starts, think he'll certainly a proper squad player next season.

A lot stronger than his frame would suggest. Doesn't look out of place in the senior side.

Looks a very neat and tidy player withgood ball retention , but he has no end product at the moment , but this will come withexperience and playing alongside the like sof Merlin , KDB , Gundogan , Dinho , really hope he makes it as a local lad done good.

A great night to shine but it just didn't happen. A quality player and I expect when the league is won he will get more game time as he is a class player.

Looks a very neat and tidy player withgood ball retention , but he has no end product at the moment , but this will come withexperience and playing alongside the like sof Merlin , KDB , Gundogan , Dinho , really hope he makes it as a local lad done good.

Agree that he has no end product....yet. In the 18s though he was a 20 goal a season player from midfield! Scored plenty of worldies where he beat 2/3 or smacked them in from distance. That'll come with age, increased strength and confidence. At the moment he's still growing and feeling his way into the team and i thought tonight was a perfectly competent and comfortable performance with some nice hints at what could come, and given how fucking young is, and he really is exceptionally young, that's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.