CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I want Liverpool and United to get drawn against eachother so that if we get to the semis we have a good chance of drawing one.

I'd prefer them drawing a decent team each so they could both get knocked out. I'd hate to draw either as losing to them would be unbearable.
We draw Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona and we're probably out. We draw Liverpool or United and we're favourites to go through.

We draw Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona and we're probably out. We draw Liverpool or United and we're favourites to go through.

Not sure about that. I'm not sure playing the dippers would be much easier for us than Bayern, Barca or Real even though they are an inferior team.

I fancy our chances against any team but it's also not beyond the realms of possibility that we could lose to any of them. While I'd love us to beat the rags or dippers, the media onslaught if we lost would be awful. If we don't win it, I'd rather go out against a decent team from overseas than another English one.

I'd prefer them drawing a decent team each so they could both get knocked out. I'd hate to draw either as losing to them would be unbearable.

Same here, only time I’d be slightly more optimistic would be the final v Liverpool, one off game and don’t have to go to Anfield

My first choice would be a bye. I'm a little pessimistic in that I think over two legs we will find it a bit of a struggle against experienced CL clubs. We would have to put in a mighty team effort to progress. We have it in us to progress if every player is on top of their game, but these ties are a mile away from playing the top six in the PL.

1. Winner of Shakhtar/Roma
2. Winner of United/Sevilla
3. Juventus
4. Bayern
5. Liverpool
6. Real Madrid
7. Barcelona

And no I don't think Liverpool are better than those above them, just think they're a side who naturally play a way that has potential to beat us, others may have to adapt more.

Actually don't fear any team, even watching Madrid/Juve it's just the nous in this competition that got them through their ties, not their quality being far superior to the opposition. We're as good as any team out there, just need to show we know how to win in this competition.

I think we’re the best team in it. We’re well capable of beating any team in the competition.

Not concerned who we meet in the quarter finals , but what is vitally important is we get the 2nd leg at home , its an advantage knowing what you have to do on your home soil in the 2nd leg , would prefer avoid the Rags or Dippers until the final , neither would live with us on a one off game on a neutral ground , we have beaten both the Rags and Dippers when there is something important at stake at Wembley and i am sure we can replicate this in Kiev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.