1894 plans tonight

This isnt the correct thread but I didnt know where to ask it so, how do Basel fans get 'flares' into the country or have they bought them here ? If they have bought them here it is good organisation to arrive at the airport, nip to your flare dealer and then go to the ground.

Thanks for the kind comments everybody - I thought it was the best drop down banner we've had, and it's one that can be re-used from time to time. We weren't entirely sure how the finished article would look in the flesh but it turned out to be quality. Our friends in Poland also sent us 3 smaller versions as freebies so look out for those at away games. We hung one up at the back of 115 last night but most fans wouldn't have clocked it unless they were close by.

one was used at Wembley aswell first row of the first tier. I was about 7 rows back from it and couldn't even hear it

How do they get the drums into the ground?

Anything that improves the atmosphere in the ground is good. Thanks to those who are trying but you were always on to a loser last night. City fans were too chilled out to get excited last night.

Really looking forward to the CL quarter finals. Hopefully we get a repeat of the last 16 again......big away win, and a relaxing 2nd leg. Ideal atmosphere wise would be a narrow away leg leaving the 2nd leg at the Etihad as a cliff-hanger.

Way it's going, 50-50 that we get an English club in the Q/Fs which I wouldn't really like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.