It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
david silva, fernandinho, kompany will leave the team in the coming years. I would very much like to transfer Asensio in the event of the departure of D. Silva. We can get de Bruyne's performance from Asensio.

....................X...................
.......X.........................X......
........Asensio......deBruyne......
mendy.........................walker
..................fred.................
.......... X..................X.........

Bernardo is the long-term replacement for Silva, and RM would never sell Asensio

Really... - I do not want to tell you about your owners... - and I guess you should not start. I guess as a City fan you are for sure not in a position to throw stones...

You know where de Bruyne and Sane play?

You could aspire to be like Bayern - last weekend we started with 4 players that came from our academy... - and in the favourite starting eleven I just see Lewy (who was a free agent) and Neuer that came from rivalling clubs. Oh - Hummels - homegrown player that spend some time abroad in Prussia that wanted to go home. But - we have 2 players from Real, one from City, 1 from Barcelona...

On your bike, you have the pick of the bunch and have continusly raided other teams youth setups. Your football survives on government handouts and Bayern's only concern is too finish first, just like City, the differences is that the EPL is competitive and the Bundesliga isn't, ulitmatly the EPL will have 4 teams as good or better than Bayern, its just a matter of time.

On reading that contribution by our Bayern supporting guest,it does nothing to discourage the 'German Rags' label.

On reading that contribution by our Bayern supporting guest,it does nothing to discourage the 'German Rags' label.

I lived and worked in Germany for many years. They are universally despised by fans of all other clubs for exactly the same reason we hate the rags.

I've read his of this thread, and would have to say it's one of the worst on here. Can we not just leave the transfer stuff to off season? Also, if that Bayern fan was a Rag and spouting the shite they are, they'd have been fucked off. Sounds like a proper twat.

Bernardo is the long-term replacement for Silva, and RM would never sell Asensio

I hear that but I don’t know if I can see it. Bernardo has great technique, he’s young but he’s a million miles off Merlin right now. I guess time will tell.

Reading on transfermarkt.de that Timo Werner has said he can see himself playing in England in the future. Not yet, but later. Now here comes the catch. He also mentions that he would like to play for either Manchester United or Liverpool, and call himself a little bit of a fan of both clubs, a little bit more for United. Make of that what you want guys. For me he does not sound like a player for City.

david silva, fernandinho, kompany will leave the team in the coming years. I would very much like to transfer Asensio in the event of the departure of D. Silva. We can get de Bruyne's performance from Asensio.

.................Jesus................
....Sané....................Sterling.
.......Bernardo....De Bruyne......
Mendy.........................Walker
..................Fred.................
. ....Laporte............Stones......

....................X...................
.......X.........................X......
........Asensio......deBruyne......
mendy.........................walker
..................fred.................
.......... X..................X.........

Bernardo is Silva's long-term replacement. We also have Gundogan, Foden and Diaz who can play in that role so as much as I like Asensio & Isco, it doesn't make much sense to sign that type of player

Up top, Sane-Jesus-Sterling pick themselves while Stones & Laporte will be the CBs of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.