It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an interest bit of governance and moral bankruptcy that Hoeneß gets correctly convicted for tax evasion but promptly stands for Club President and gets 97% of the votes upon his release. Felony clearly rules in Bavaria and in Hoeneß case it’s like he never did anything wrong.
This is exactly my understanding.... Now I'm just waiting to hear from oir German friend that Sheikh Mansour's family were responsible for WW2, the Ebola virus outbreak, & for Trump getting elected....

Bernardo is Silva's long-term replacement. We also have Gundogan, Foden and Diaz who can play in that role so as much as I like Asensio & Isco, it doesn't make much sense to sign that type of player

Up top, Sane-Jesus-Sterling pick themselves while Stones & Laporte will be the CBs of the future
You should see my post above yours... great minds haha

This is exactly my understanding.... Now I'm just waiting to hear from oir German friend that Sheikh Mansour's family were responsible for WW2, the Ebola virus outbreak, & for Trump getting elected....
I could forgive the first two, but if it turns out the Sheikh got Trump elected, I'm out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.