Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that James Luckhurst at the MUEN is the biggest rag muppet/troll going but he's surpassed himself today. In a piece about why Pogba's formed has declined (declined from what you might well ask?) he's come up with the following line. Make sure you're sitting down in a chair with arms to stop you falling out when you read it.

Luckhurst says: "During the first half of this season, he supplemented style with substance and Pep Guardiola would have been forgiven for dubbing United 'the Paul Pogba Team'."

So how did Carlton actually do during the first half of this season? Well it was difficutl to tell because he missed 17 games through injury and 3 through suspension. In fact he only played about a dozen games.
Never let the truth get in the way of bullshit mate, you should know that.

Some nice coverage :)

I dont believe all this drivel from the media and pundits about how poor Arsenal are and how poor Chelsea were against us, we actually beat them well and truly, and the media wanting to ignore how good City are concentrate on the other teams under-performing. I mean it CANT be how good City are can it!

This is the first time I have actually see it talked about in the media by any pundits but nice to hear, only last about 30 secs

Gave up after hearing how Liverpool 'outclassed' us. FFS they were the better team for 10 minutes when we had a collective brainfart!!

Gave up after hearing how Liverpool 'outclassed' us. FFS they were the better team for 10 minutes when we had a collective brainfart!!

They were better much of the first half to be fair, we got back in it with a moment of class from Sane. The 10 minutes stands out more because them ten mins pretty much won the game for them. I still think had Silva played it would have been a different result.

They were better much of the first half to be fair, we got back in it with a moment of class from Sane. The 10 minutes stands out more because them ten mins pretty much won the game for them. I still think had Silva played it would have been a different result.

I wouldn't have said much better, we definitely weren't outclassed by them, now in the game at our place........

We all know that James Luckhurst at the MUEN is the biggest rag muppet/troll going but he's surpassed himself today. In a piece about why Pogba's formed has declined (declined from what you might well ask?) he's come up with the following line. Make sure you're sitting down in a chair with arms to stop you falling out when you read it.

Luckhurst says: "During the first half of this season, he supplemented style with substance and Pep Guardiola would have been forgiven for dubbing United 'the Paul Pogba Team'."

So how did Carlton actually do during the first half of this season? Well it was difficutl to tell because he missed 17 games through injury and 3 through suspension. In fact he only played about a dozen games.

I got a bit bored half way through the article as I was drowning a bit in ragginess and big words that I don't think the author really understood. I think through that he was saying Pogba's general current shittiness is due to either Sanchez or some sort of weird Liverpool curse.

Nice to know though, I think, that although he asn't been able to maintain his mastery on the football field he does excel in his mastery of social media and is savvy enough to know what a bunch of tossers everyone who doesn't get it is. Or something like that

I salute you frank your opinions on this media bias sort of echos my thoughts, there's too much paranoia on bluemoon ,

Cheers Peace Frog. I think that makes two of us now. I am struggling to remember a season when we have received so many plaudits, which is in contrast with the overriding view on here that our success is being downplayed or concealed.

Great times on and off the pitch this season.

Anybody else just see the BBC's trailer for the F.A. Cup basically celebrating our defeat to Wigan? Leaving City in bits?.. Up the Latics? I hate all bills but the T V licence is one I might be prepared to go to prison for. Unbiased?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.