Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

0-0 draw with 3 red cards each.

Failing that, a narrow United win (with 3 red cards each). Much as that goes against my principles, to just have the chance to win the title at home against United. That might not happen again for some time.

Need to beat Stoke and Everton first though!

To those suggesting a rag win so we can win the title against them - you do realise it would also mean they could beat us at home to deny us the title at home! That would be horrible and therefore my preference is to have it won before so the game is a dead rubber for us and we walk out to a gard of honour and then smash them 6-0

To those suggesting a rag win so we can win the title against them - you do realise it would also mean they could beat us at home to deny us the title at home! That would be horrible and therefore my preference is to have it won before so the game is a dead rubber for us and we walk out to a gard of honour and then smash them 6-0
They could deny us the title for a match. That’s all.

And that’s if they beat us or draw with us, which they won’t. Man up and make sure your glass is half full instead.

Who cares.
Only good thing was Man Utd tweeting the game as "The Battle for Second Place"

My stance too
And mine. But a draw tomoz and a win for us on Monday would see us go 20 and 18 points clear of these dickheads respectively. That's what I want. A Rag defeat wouldn't break my heart, though.

Assume he's stating that a rag win/draw means we can win the league sooner, which is more important than them losing to the dippers. I'm hoping for a draw personally

Yeah I get the draw part which is what I want but for any blue to want a rag win in any game?? Crazy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.