The undroppables?

I'm shocked. Jesus and Aguero together on the pitch would be lovely.. but once young Jesus is fully up to speed and Pep chooses a front 3 of Sane, Sterling and one main striker... it's a no contest for me that Jesus gets in. Links the play up better, runs about 15% more, wins the ball back more. More all round game.

This all day long, just my opinion of course but I honestly don't see the hype with Jesus at all
The two lengthy injuries have been an obstacle to Jesus showing his true value IMO, personally I'd play 3-5-2 at home and pair Aguero and Jesus up front, they looked lethal early on this season.

Undroppables

Ederson
Dinho (though he's only one booking from a 2 match ban IIRC and I'd hate him to miss the derby)
Dave
Kev

I'm shocked. Jesus and Aguero together on the pitch would be lovely.. but once young Jesus is fully up to speed and Pep chooses a front 3 of Sane, Sterling and one main striker... it's a no contest for me that Jesus gets in. Links the play up better, runs about 15% more, wins the ball back more. More all round game.

We will be a better team once Jesus gets fully fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.