Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Fined £20,000 and warned about future conduct.
The hoo-hah the FArce have created by making an issue of the yellow ribbon has created more publicity for the plight of the Catalan politicians than Pep could possibly have hoped for. Next we should get Corrie to run a campaign - free the Catalan 2!

Sorry and sad state of affairs.

Just out of interest, has anyone seen anything about Wigan's fine for being unable to control their players during the Cup tie? We were both charged and we were fined 50,000 on March 2nd, but I have yet to see any news about Wigan's fate.

It’s interesting the FA have the audacity to fine Pep £20k for wearing a yellow ribbon. Martin Glenn however causes widespread offence with his swastika / Star of David comments but gets off Scott free. Which is the more offensive?
That's a tough one, let me check under the FA carpet!

The FA are just money-grubbing shysters. If they spent as much time developing the game at all levels as they do nit-picking rules over which they have judge and jury sway the game would be all the better for it. Never, since the foundation of the FA, have they been held in such contempt than the present.

Sorry and sad state of affairs.

Just out of interest, has anyone seen anything about Wigan's fine for being unable to control their players during the Cup tie? We were both charged and we were fined 50,000 on March 2nd, but I have yet to see any news about Wigan's fate.

I was just about to post the same thing. Also what's the outcome from their pitch invasion?

Just as an aside to Pep's 'highly politicised' wearing of a yellow ribbon, has Martin Glenn set his next foray into upholding 'the FArce rules' by examining those clubs who sport religious symbols on their crests? I've not checked every one but I'v come across a Paschal lamb, crescents, stars and crosses on a handful. No doubt Glenny, the game's saviour, will be forensically checking every shirt, coat, scarf, gilet, hat, tattoo of every club and player to ensure that the FArce rules have not been breached. Or was it just a case of £20k kerching?

Still trying to identify the supporters who came on the pitch. They took DNA from a number of them but it all came back the same. Wigan have offered 3 Meat'n tater pies and a picture of a broken leg.

Trying my best not to pmsl while at work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.