US vs UK culture

Tbh, the people I have met so far in US are generally incredibly nice and open-minded except some states. How about UK in this regard? I have a few friends who live somewhere in the northern parts and they say that people don't mix along well with outsiders.

Hi all. I don't know if I needed to make a thread for this or should it go to the general discussion. I think the mods can take care if they feel anything else.
SO here it goes. I am an Indian and currently living in the US. I have been living here for 4 years. Coming here, I have seen a huge culture difference.
I have always been curious to find out how different is the UK culture from the US? Just to have some knowledge since I am planning to go on a vacation in the UK later this year.
Any thoughts?
2 showers of cunts really.

Tbh, the people I have met so far in US are generally incredibly nice and open-minded except some states. How about UK in this regard? I have a few friends who live somewhere in the northern parts and they say that people don't mix along well with outsiders.
If you want friendly go to Wales. As thick as shit mind you but dead friendly.

Americans think 100 years is a long time; Brits think that 100 miles is a long way.

There are many Americas. There's an enormous difference between Arkansas and California. In weather, topography, food, ethnicity mix, culture, people, language, income levels and lots more. It might as well be ten different nations.

Brits will claim there's some enormous difference between South Yorkshire and Somerset when about the only difference is that Merchant and Ivory made some irritating films about the latter and South Yorkshire had coal once.

Northern parts you say? Unwelcome to outsiders you say?

ROYST.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.