Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

Yep, and that's the point, if it a draw, or a rags win, you can win it in 3 games, the sooner the better......if the dippers win, you will need the 4th win

Exactly. Main priority is City, so in that case for me it has to be: Draw 1st choice, Liverpool loss second choice of result.

Because the fastest realistic way for us to win the league is with a united draw or win.

If that’s not all you are thinking about then you care more about them doing badly than us doing well.

That you thought you had to bite to realise that is weird. Especially after you’d used the phrase first of all.

100% mate

I'm desperate for us to win it against them so don't mind if they win (or draw) even if it means they make the champion's league.
The amount of shit we could give them would be amazing

Rags totally decimated, losing by 4 or 5 goals while unable to get out of their half and they carry the form and go out against Sevilla would be the best scenario.

Oh. Wow.

I couldn’t give a fuck about them when it involves us. They really don’t matter any more.

Sorry SWP disagree , you can continue with your fake disregard , but they will be there or there abouts next season with PEG and the financial clout they have, i had 30 odd years of Rags being rammed down my throat and now the tables have turned and when i get a chance to stick a knife into a Rag i take it with glee . Its great that you do not harbour a grudge against Yooonited , all credit to you ,if you can dismiss the piss taking over the last few decades , then you either have a thick skin or your being economic with the truth .But there are thousands and thousands of blues who despise them and always will , you have no right to question them because they hate our closest rivals.

They are posting poems on RAWK again. There won't be a candle to be had for love nor money if the Dippers were to lose. And it's entirely possible that they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.