Stoke City (a) pre-match thread

Stoke City (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't play him against Stoke, or give him 30 mins at least, it's difficult to see how he will be up and running at 100% for the Champions League which is 3 weeks away
If we don't play him against Stoke, or give him 30 mins at least, it's difficult to see how he will be up and running at 100% for the Champions League which is 3 weeks away
He will also get game time for Brazil and in the Everton match
Strongest possible side against Stoke
Get the league won asap

He will also get game time for Brazil and in the Everton match
Strongest possible side against Stoke
Get the league won asap
Everton game is immediately before the Champions League games. If he doesn't get serious amount of game time vs Stoke, you start to rule him out of the CL 1st leg. he needs to be sharp, and as intense as training maybe, he needs games now. I agree he is short of Aguero at the moment which is exactly why I would play him now

Agreed. It's a tough call for Pep.
I'd start Aguerro and see where we are after 45 mins. If we're on top as I suspect he may give Gabby another 30 mins.
He has the option to do it the other way around or against a 10 man defence do we go 2 up front and 3 at the back?

With Ferny , Raheem and Delph doubtful I will hope we put this team out..........

Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Danilo
Gundogan
KDB Silva
Bernando Aguero Sane
3-1 City, with Sane to score.
Jesus needs games to get back to his best form.

Butland is breaking records for the number of goals he's conceding. Joe would be slaughtered if he made a fraction of Butland's howlers. Butland is the sort of goalkeeper who concedes soft goals followed by Hollywood style flying saves. Need to prey on Butland's inconsistency.

Manure about to kick off against Liverpool. Normally, I avoid Manure live games - 90 minutes of my life I won't get back. Will watch this one in the hope that Liverpool can show 'em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.