Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

How to determine who is smart and who is lucky?

LFC fans probably very happy with Klopp now, but is that luck or good management? LFC success this season, all down to Salah.

Tottenham are the Harry Kane team. About the only memorable line we have had out of Guardiola, but in terms of coaching he is a genius, or players believe in him which is just as important

What Liverpool success? The "we beat Man. City" cup?

As a blue since the early 70s, it's still not easy to comprehend where we were to where we are now. It's like a hazy dream i keep expecting to wake up to and still be in the nightmare of where we once were. I still feel like pinching myself that all this is actually happening, and the ubiquitous 'typical city'(of old) will rear it's ugly head and slap me in the face with a dead fish!

I'm trying to remain level head humble and pragmatic, when I'd rather tell any rag to f*ck off who has ridiculed me in the past for Keeping the faith of being a blue, when they were winning everything. The hurt of going to work every Monday morning and putting up with all the shit the rags would give me was tough. How times have changed!

I'm just enjoying the wonderful football we've played this season thinking we will become even better, and have appreciated just how far we have come since winning the FA cup under Mancini. Everything we achieve in future is a bonus IMO, and I'm not bothered one bit about being bigger than Man-ure or becoming the biggest in the world.
Our owners have kept every one of their promises so far and have given us a lot more than I could of ever imagined. I don't doubt that eventually they will achieve their goal in us being the number one club in world football.

Reading that article will worry the rest of football clubs and their supporters, particularly united fans who constantly bleat we will never be as big as them, have as many fans, and win as many trophies.
They can still be the pride of Singapore and export half a million Paul Pogbad duvets to outer Mongolia for all I care.

What I enjoy the most is beating them on Derby Day and listening to their pathetic excuses afterwards.

Mind the gap...

LFC fans probably very happy with Klopp now, but is that luck or good management? LFC success this season, all down to Salah.

Tottenham are the Harry Kane team. About the only memorable line we have had out of Guardiola, but in terms of coaching he is a genius, or players believe in him which is just as important
Pay more attention Marvin.
You're forgetting this pearl where he responded to Gary Neville

This guy, the pundit, he has to know my job is serious. It’s not a joke, never is it a joke. It’s so serious. And he should know that because he was a manager – for a short time.”

As memorable lines go STAN WHO is right up there..... Marvin ...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.