It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if his dad is in any way involved in his footballing decisions, and it seems he is, the kid is 100% nailed on for the rags.

They'll throw the most money at him to keep him from us, if for no other reason. This will be what makes up Bailey senior's mind. He'll want the best financial package for himself.

IMO, if his dad is in any way involved in his footballing decisions, and it seems he is, the kid is 100% nailed on for the rags.

They'll throw the most money at him to keep him from us, if for no other reason. This will be what makes up Bailey senior's mind. He'll want the best financial package for himself.

His step father is his agent, so yes we can safely say he is involved in his footballing decisions. I don't think he'll end up at the rags though. Thinks of Raz as an older brother apparently and even a blind donkey can see that going to the filth is a pathetically stupid decision for attacking players these days. Plus they're already pretty stacked in the wide areas with $anchez, Rashford, Martial and the goblin.

david silva, fernandinho, kompany will leave the team in the coming years. I would very much like to transfer Asensio in the event of the departure of D. Silva. We can get de Bruyne's performance from Asensio.

....................X...................
.......X.........................X......
........Asensio......deBruyne......
mendy.........................walker
..................fred.................
.......... X..................X.........
So... what happened to Jesus, Bernardo, Sane, and Sterling?

Not to mention we have Foden and Diaz, both whom I think has great potential to be in the first team.

What do you think about Bernard from Shakhtar? His contract is expiring in the summer, and we could sign him for free. He played well against us in the CL and is only 25. Would be a great squad player imo.

What do you think about Bernard from Shakhtar? His contract is expiring in the summer, and we could sign him for free. He played well against us in the CL and is only 25. Would be a great squad player imo.

Made a mockery of Walker in probably his worst game of the season, one of his very few bad performances.

That says a lot. Wouldn’t mind him at all.

Made a mockery of Walker in probably his worst game of the season, one of his very few bad performances.

That says a lot. Wouldn’t mind him at all.
I think he is a great player, and he could rotate with Sane on the left side. He`s very quick, a great dribbler and a decent finisher as well. Would be great to sign him for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.