How do 11 people go to jail for one murder?

Apparently it is an issue, though.
We can get into the demographics of gang culture if that is how this thread wants to go....But the law should be colour blind.
How the law is interpreted is another question entirely (and for another discussion). Here we can discuss joint enterprise. In this instance the murderer was aided and abetted by others....I don't particularly care the shade of their skin, just how they enabled a murder.

The actions of these people directly lead to the killing of innocent people in the Manchester bombing

It's not widely known,as reporting restrictions were in place,due to the age of two of the accused

But I happen to see a snippet in an Australian online newspaper whilst the trial was taking the place
That said the bombing was carried out as retaliation for the killing of his friend

The trial was spilt between Manchester and Preston
And partial restrictions were lifted after the verdict was passed in Preston

People bleating on about sending people to jail for things they 'haven't done'. What about all the things they have done but didn't get caught for?? Nice bit of payback if you ask me and 11 less pieces of shit roaming the streets.

People bleating on about sending people to jail for things they 'haven't done'. What about all the things they have done but didn't get caught for?? Nice bit of payback if you ask me and 11 less pieces of shit roaming the streets.
Then they should get caught and prosecuted for things they have done. I can’t believe how some people think it’s ok to play fast and loose with the law when it suits, you should just hope it’s never you that is on the wrong side of it.

Then they should get caught and prosecuted for things they have done. I can’t believe how some people think it’s ok to play fast and loose with the law when it suits, you should just hope it’s never you that is on the wrong side of it.
It won't be, that's why I'm not worried.

Most of it is gang related/group attacks/involving a weapon, any association/involvement with people resorting to that level of violence should be dealt with accordingly.

The BBC did a really thought-provoking documentary a few years back about the challenges around our joint enterprise laws. "Guilty by Association" i think it was called. And there may even have been an accompanying film about it.

Doesn’t sound like the lad who was killed was very nice either. Why was he carrying a knife?

I changed my mind a few times reading the article, I have no issue with the law on the face of it although a couple of the other examples mentioned seemed much dodgier than the one that makes up the basis of the article.

All of those chasing him are guilty as another poster mentions. Their presence emboldens each and every other. At least one other had been armed with a hammer. They must have known that other members of the pack were armed. They must have had some foresight of what may have occurred if they caught him.

The actions of these people directly lead to the killing of innocent people in the Manchester bombing

It's not widely known,as reporting restrictions were in place,due to the age of two of the accused

But I happen to see a snippet in an Australian online newspaper whilst the trial was taking the place
That said the bombing was carried out as retaliation for the killing of his friend

The trial was spilt between Manchester and Preston
And partial restrictions were lifted after the verdict was passed in Preston
First I’ve heard of that obviously.

No chance you’ve still got a link?

First I’ve heard of that obviously.

No chance you’ve still got a link?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wanted-revenge-syria-deaths-article-1.3193772

A family friend said that the bomber, whose father and two brothers have been arrested in the days after the attack, was also outraged at the death of his friend, which he viewed as a hate crime.

Abdul Wahab Hafidah, 18, was run over and stabbed in Manchester last May by a mob of men currently on trial for his murder.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.