West Ham 2017/18

They will absolutely be docked points. Premiership is very conscious of it's"brand" name and selling power all over the planet. They can't afford a return to the 1970's. And it's a pity the FA are more interested in fining people for wearing yellow ribbons than they are in making sure games are properly stewarded.

First Rio now this poor bastard, must be a West 'am thing

DX8T6EzWAAAeGUq.jpg

6515010fe357be9dcaa3b8a5932ef9dc.jpg
Haha

Let me summarise this whole sorry mess.

Yes, the stadium move did not go down to well with many Hammers fans. Especially the old school ones, I can understand their frustrations in some ways - UP was a great little stadium where fans were right on top of the pitch, creating a hostile environment, tie in with the fact owners promised we’d be next level challenging you big boys etc. I can see the frustration. However! That’s about where it ends.

Me personally, I much prefer the O/S, it’s a great stadium, we have double the capacity which we fill out each match, the surrounding area is a lot nicer, the facilities are better, more places to go for a pint and my journey is a whole lot better. Anyhow...back to our frustrated fans...

A group named the ‘Real West Ham Fans Group’ was set up .. ‘real West Ham’ hmmm, to set up a march to protest against the owners, for the stadium move, false promises and lies blah blah blah... this group was set up and led by 2 ex ICF tossers with little brain cells, to their credit they managed to get hammers fans to donate to their corse and raise over 20k !!! For ‘flags, shirts, merchandise etc’ for this march, as it became more and more bigger, our owners agreed to meet this group and hear their say.

They had the meeting, owners said they listened to the points raised and will endeavour to be more transparent going forward, they didn’t offer and real solutions to much.

So laughably on this basis RWHFG cancelled the march! This made civil war amongst other fan groups that were going to attend. The RHWFG then threatened fellow hammers who were planning to attend the march.

All in all a f*cking embarrassment, on and off the pitch! I got threats sent to me for calling these low life tossers out.

Only positive seems there won’t be another march and the ICF brigade look like a bunch of d*cks.

I can still see trouble brewing for Saturday. But we shall see. Up the Hammers.

I like West Ham. Do NOT turn into fucking Millwall.

Disgraceful.

The board is useless but the behaviour of the fans is destroying that club.

Would you take your kid there? No chance.

Chelsea. Arsenal. Spurs. Palace. Fulham. QPR. Charlton. Brentford. Even Watford. Anywhere but there.

Nothing wrong with protesting against the board - we’ve been there and worn the t-shirt on that one - but some West Ham fans have taken it way too far for me. We had it in for Swales for years but it never got as bad as that. There were unsubstantiated stories that a couple of City fans paid a sinister visit to his mother in a nursing home but it was never corroborated by anyone except Swales himself so I doubt it ever happened.

Nothing wrong with protesting against the board - we’ve been there and worn the t-shirt on that one - but some West Ham fans have taken it way too far for me. We had it in for Swales for years but it never got as bad as that. There were unsubstantiated stories that a couple of City fans paid a sinister visit to his mother in a nursing home but it was never corroborated by anyone except Swales himself so I doubt it ever happened.
I'm pretty sure someone ram-raided one of his carpet shops, once

Was planning to go in April. Thinking it might be a bit scary now

We get on well with West Ham fans in general but you can’t legislate for what some random nutter might do - if we go there and hammer them (pardon the pun), putting them closer to relegation, then it could get even more toxic than today. And while City fans ought not to be in the firing line, we could end up getting dragged into it.

They despise United and I see they still have to play them at the OS so what happens against us could pale into insignificance when those two meet.

We get on well with West Ham fans in general but you can’t legislate for what some random nutter might do - if we go there and hammer them (pardon the pun), putting them closer to relegation, then it could get even more toxic than today. And while City fans ought not to be in the firing line, we could end up getting dragged into it.

They despise United and I see they still have to play them at the OS so what happens against us could pale into insignificance when those two meet.
We relegated them in 2011/12 afaik and there was no bother after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.