It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya cant even make the bench, so why do we replace him ?

Can will not accpet playing less than 10 gams during the whole season like Yaya.
Can would be second choice DM, and rotate a lot with Dinho who is 33 in May. Dinho has played a lot of games this season because we don`t have a good backup in that position.

Yea,can't disagree with any of those points,but I just have a gut feeling he will stay mate,Guardiola really likes him,and as you say he's done well most of the times he has played this season,just the injuries kill it

Not ruling it out. I don’t mind him staying at all. He is likable. My biggest problem is the injuries. A back up player should always be fit and when we need him he is injured, it’s just frustrating but he may well stay.

I think you looked at the loan deal contract. His contract is expiring in 2019

Thought so!!

I dont think Danilo will want to leave because is world cup year and the nt coach and Brazilian fans will rate him higher when he is playing sometimes under Guardiola than playing every game for some Inter Milan of life.

The World Cup is in the summer and he would leave prior to it so don’t think it makes much of a difference to his chances of making the Brazil squad.

Not ruling it out. I don’t mind him staying at all. He is likable. My biggest problem is the injuries. A back up player should always be fit and when we need him he is injured, it’s just frustrating but he may well stay.

Thought so!!

The World Cup is in the summer and he would leave prior to it so don’t think it makes much of a difference to his chances of making the Brazil squad.
Yep. True.

Can would be second choice DM, and rotate a lot with Dinho who is 33 in May. Dinho has played a lot of games this season because we don`t have a good backup in that position.

We will have 3 players who can fill CM ( Fernandinho, Gundogan & Fred )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.