How many points to win the league?

If we draw them in the champions league i think maureen will pmay half a side against us in the league game. Then again so might we, could be an odd game but i think we win it against them, its all aligned.

I almost hope they stay in the champs league and get stuffed in the quarters, maybe even by us. It also gives them the same selection / rotation issues as ourselves.

I almost hope they stay in the champs league and get stuffed in the quarters, maybe even by us. It also gives them the same selection / rotation issues as ourselves.

If they make it through vs Seville, he will deffo pick a weakened side vs us I think, regardless of what is riding on it for us, cos nothing will be riding on it for them. It will also give him a 'get out' if they lose. What'll be more interesting is the team Pep selects. If we werent in a position to win it in the derby, he may well pick a changed side - or do so even if we can win it. Depends also on the outcome of the 1/4 final first leg too I guess.

Agree it's a shame it's CL week. If Utd get through then the CL games will definitely determine how strong our sides are.

Got a feeling we'll drop points v Everton so we can't officially win it v them. Really hope we do as its a once in a lifetime opportunity. Cant think of ankther title win v derby opponents.

Hmm arsenal have won it twice at spurs I think.

If we draw them in the CL QFs there would be three derbies in a row in one week ... I’ve seen this being pasted everywhere on social media etc ... what I’ve been thinking is we would only need to win one game of the three and that would ruin their season and for us that’s all we need, one of the three to win ... win the first leg of the QF big and doesn’t matter to us if we lose the other two, league will still be won albeit a week or two later and we would still get through to the SF of CL as long as we don’t lose bigger than our win in the first leg ... what a position to be in ... MIND THE GAP!

How come everyone is so confident regarding us beating that lot??, I'm the most pessimistic bastard ever, even now, part of me feels we will fuck it up!!, suppose supporting city for 40+ years does that you, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.