Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

Next stop Talksport

Try to raise the level.

He has a voice like a drain full of shit, but has been lucky enough to be given a prime job in televised sport. Purely because he's a scouser who can string a sentence together & they need to balance the numbers with the rags.. His team lose & he can't take it, so he reverts to his natural instinct. He's rich, lucky & still behaves like scum.

If he stays in a job, it just proves there are no standards.

He'll not survive this. No one at Sky or anywhere will respect him.
Also, probable court case pending, so wont be brushed under the carpet and forgot about.
Shame really, was looking forward to him and Gary Neville tonight.
They might wheel in Steven Gerard.

Interestingly, TS are going in hard on him this morning. They can’t see how he survives this, Vinnie Jones has come on and said Carragher should be straight down the Job Centre etc.

I can’t help but think this is deliberate to make it easier for Sky to get rid of him
Well, they are two heads of the same snake, hard to see Talkshite taking that line without instructions from the higher ups at Sky.

He's a good pundit would be unfortunate if he was sacked.

I seem to recall that early in his Liverpool career he threw a coin that had been thrown at him at Arsenal fans. Possible anger management issues.

Bit of a side issue but one thing I've found very weird is how many of our players film themselves whilst driving and upload it onto social media, amazed the club haven't had words with them about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.