Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

BREAKING: Paul Gascoigne has arrived at the Sky Sports studio with some chicken and cans of lager, claiming to be a friend of Jamie Carragher

Weird (disgusting) reaction from Carragher. Even worse behaviour by the dad who clearly doesn't give a toss that his own daughter has just been spat at. He was probably already thinking about selling his video before the well-being of his daughter. I reckon he'll disappear from our TVs for a few weeks and come back to Sky.

As far as the incident is concerned with Carragher, both parties have felt with the issue so it should be left alone.... the only people making it an issue now are the people not involved..... love a good ol' witch hunt this country.
The father is the one who made an issue of it when he saw pound signs in his eyes and flogged the video to the Mirror.

A pair of twats, end of errand! You don't spit at anybody, even them vile rag c**ts. Batter em by all means, but don't spit. But what a total shit house reaction to somebody spitting towards your daughter.. ' Oooh look at that, Jaime Carraghers just spat at my daughter' in a none plussed piss take voice. This twat needs knocking out, the little rat. I'd of dragged the scouse fucker out n leathered him but it seems this plastic tard is only thinking of profit at the time. Wanker! ! Hang em both.

Got to get the sack.

On the bright side, they've been using Frank Lampard for a few bits and he'd make a great replacement.

It is a stupid and vile thing to do, but I would be very surprised if he lost his job at SKY.

I doubt that spit had enough density to reach its target, he should of coughed up a proper thick flemmy one for a more accurate landing in the drivers face, he may face the boot from sky but sure to form a duo with joey (deacon) barton on talk sport on monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.