United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a wind up? or you being serious?!?!?
There's a clip doing the rounds of them pulling off the exact same move/finish (the chop and finish into the far corner), hence the comparison. It was that 2 second clip that made me think of him, nothing more! He's obviously no where near Ronaldo's level and is unlikely to get close to him. Just thought there was a striking similarity in the goals. Before everyone calls me a rag (too late) - he wouldn't get into City's team and is over hyped. Just thought it was a very nice goal.

For prosperity, this was the video I saw:

They finished below us in every premier league season after alex ferguson's retirement (2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 and this season). If we count this year as well we won 2 PL titles they won 0.
They won 1 Europa(which is equal to top-4 spot and is not major trophy),
2 Charity shields, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup.
Mourinho particularly ended 6th in PL last season, now is 16 points behind us league liders, lost to Chelsea in FA Cup quarter-finals last season, lost to Bristol in EFL Cup quarter-finals this season.
I can't understand understand to what "winning ways" Mourinho brought Manu. Manu's "success" after ferguson is all about second-rate trophies. So by this logic wenger is better as he won more fa cups, charity shields during that period. They may end this year with 0 trophies if won't win fa cup.

Indeed, I'm looking forward to a summer focusing solely on the rags improvement in points terms being extrapolated to cover a further season, not taking into account other variables and a celebration of their run to the CL round of 16 and the FA Cup quarters. I'm certain every player they sign will also be held to be the very best in their position in world football and a perfect fit for their team, indeed they could sign up to 5 final jigsaw pieces.
The league winners will be mentioned only in hushed tones and only when questioning the price and quality of our signings.
Come the eve of the 18/19 season, the rags will be held by all and sundry to be undisputed winners of yet another transfer window and anointed champions in waiting.
In other words, just a normal summer.
Lol!

They finished below us in every premier league season after alex ferguson's retirement (2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 and this season). If we count this year as well we won 2 PL titles they won 0.
They won 1 Europa(which is equal to top-4 spot and is not major trophy),
2 Charity shields, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup.
Mourinho particularly ended 6th in PL last season, now is 16 points behind us league liders, lost to Chelsea in FA Cup quarter-finals last season, lost to Bristol in EFL Cup quarter-finals this season.
I can't understand understand to what "winning ways" Mourinho brought Manu. Manu's "success" after ferguson is all about second-rate trophies. So by this logic wenger is better as he won more fa cups, charity shields during that period. They may end this year with 0 trophies if won't win fa cup.
Good points, the best description of the Europa cup was made by some wag on here,
'The 33rd best team in Europe Cup.'

Indeed, I'm looking forward to a summer focusing solely on the rags improvement in points terms being extrapolated to cover a further season, not taking into account other variables and a celebration of their run to the CL round of 16 and the FA Cup quarters. I'm certain every player they sign will also be held to be the very best in their position in world football and a perfect fit for their team, indeed they could sign up to 5 final jigsaw pieces.
The league winners will be mentioned only in hushed tones and only when questioning the price and quality of our signings.
Come the eve of the 18/19 season, the rags will be held by all and sundry to be undisputed winners of yet another transfer window and anointed champions in waiting.
In other words, just a normal summer.

they are rapidly turning into one of those 1000 pc jigsaws your granddad had on the dining table that he never got round to finishing as there were always a couple of pieces missing.............

There's a clip doing the rounds of them pulling off the exact same move/finish (the chop and finish into the far corner), hence the comparison. It was that 2 second clip that made me think of him, nothing more! He's obviously no where near Ronaldo's level and is unlikely to get close to him. Just thought there was a striking similarity in the goals. Before everyone calls me a rag (too late) - he wouldn't get into City's team and is over hyped. Just thought it was a very nice goal.

I've just gauged my own eyes out to save me from seeing those two rag tw@ts! Roonaldo and Roonaldo wannabe! Why would you do that? Why?

You've taken the time and effort to find some footage of that shower of ****s. And thought we'd be interested. A certain Café is missing you.

It's a fairly common move in that situation for an inverted winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.