Aguero injured

Yes they are/were..but your point is ??
It's possible to have 3 or 4 top strikers on the books simultaneously, that's all. We've been blessed with Serge this season and his relatively injury-free period. I worried that just having the two would leave us light. That said, this season, the goals have come from a much wider source, Raheem being the prime example.

They weren't but it helped that Tevez fucked off for half a season and Mario missed 8/9 games through suspension.
True. I had Tevez down as banging in 10/15 goals that's season, think it was fewer than 5 in the league.

It's possible to have 3 or 4 top strikers on the books simultaneously, that's all. We've been blessed with Serge this season and his relatively injury-free period. I worried that just having the two would leave us light. That said, this season, the goals have come from a much wider source, Raheem being the prime example.

Would only work with us if we played two up top though and I don't fancy that as it probably sacrifices our wingers. The year we had them 4 too Tevez pissed off for half the season and Mario was suspended a chunk.

I wasn't being confrontational pal,just confused, because it's what I said a few pages earlier but a few disagreed. My initial post was, 'This is why we need 3 centre forwards..'

Usual stuff. Named in squad, sees Argie Dr & discharged.

Think they're training out of either the CFA or Carrington for the first week of the break anyway so it makes sense for him. If he's then fit for the 2nd friendly v Spain then it's a bonus for us if he plays. Takes him a little while to get back into the rhythm post injury usually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.