Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford has played 90 minutes football in 2018 , quite sure Foden has surpassed this , but will Phil be on the plane to Russia with wonder boy
Personally I'd rather him stay in Manchester, train with the reduced squad over the summer, and put down a marker for himself in preseason than go sit on the bench in Russia.

(also Rashford is really good, he should obviously make the England team **ducks**)

Personally I'd rather him stay in Manchester, train with the reduced squad over the summer, and put down a marker for himself in preseason than go sit on the bench in Russia.

(also Rashford is really good, he should obviously make the England team **ducks**)

Totally agree re-Foden , i was emphasising the fact that Wonder Boy should be nowhere near the England squad with only 90 minutes playing time in 3 months , the only reason he should be on the plane is serving the refeshments and duty free's . Not sure how you can judge a "really good" player on such limited playing time , personally i dont believe the media hype , but i am sure Southgate will swallow it , hook , line and sinker

Rashford has played 90 minutes football in 2018 , quite sure Foden has surpassed this , but will Phil be on the plane to Russia with wonder boy
As much as i despise all things rag.......Foden is currently nowhere near the standard of Rashford,both in terms of physicality and ability to influence a game.Fodens time will come,but it most certainly wont be this World cup.

Foden will get there. He needs game time especially with Dr Byrune and Silva. You play with the best you improve more. He's got time on his hands but I hope he gets as much playing time as feasible.

As much as i despise all things rag.......Foden is currently nowhere near the standard of Rashford,both in terms of physicality and ability to influence a game.Fodens time will come,but it most certainly wont be this World cup.

Which was bascially my point , quite obvious Foden isnt ready at 17 and i dont think Rashford ever will be , vastly overrated player because of the shirt he wears , seem to remember players like Cleverley , Welbeck getting caps for no other reason than playing for the Rags , Lingard is another one , good dancer shit footballer

Which was bascially my point , quite obvious Foden isnt ready at 17 and i dont think Rashford ever will be , vastly overrated player because of the shirt he wears , seem to remember players like Cleverley , Welbeck getting caps for no other reason than playing for the Rags , Lingard is another one , good dancer shit footballer
Then we'll agree to disagree in regards both of those players, and as this is the Foden thread,I'll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.