Stoke (A) Post Match thread

2 lovely goals for David with awesome contributions by Jesus, Ferna driving the game, and VK looking like the defender we once knew. Awesome.

Good win and Dave was amazing but Pep will be frustrated that we did not score 4 or 5. I feel that we are only playing at 70% of where we could be. Leroy has been very good recently but I think he could be more incisive on breaks. The potential of this team is frightening but Dave will leave some (metaphorically) huge boots to fill when he moves on.

Absolutely wonderful second half performance. Sublime football at times and complete domination. David Silva is just on another level - outstanding again. I hope he never retires.

I don’t even want to think about the day that happens.
I think we have another 3/4 years at least of Merlin to look forward too though.

Voting for PFA Player of the year was done a couple of weeks ago. The ship has sailed.

City's POTY competition might be another matter, and maybe the FWA POTY because the press do have a real affinity for merlin and they vote later.

Does feel like the media are finally giving him the love we've been showing him for 3 or 4 seasons now

No one even runs him close. I find it insulting when people compare him with the likes of Ozil, Mata etc ..... not fit to lace his boots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.