David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Messi he is the finest player i have seen. At least on par with Xavi and Iniesta. Ronahldinho always had a smile and has unequaled skill with a ball but when he went missing he really went missing. Dave never ever has a poor match and if he loses the ball you have to rewind it to double check what you saw was real.

With all due respect to elder blues and the great Colin Bell, David Silva is the finest City player ever imo.

A modest private fella aswell in fact the consummate professional. It will be a very sad day indeed when he plays his last game for our great club.

Mateo is doing well. Breathing unaided now which is a major step. He keeps fighting. 4 & 1/2 lbs.

Brilliant news - made my day that

Nothing more can be said about him as a player - just a pleasure

Fully deserves the plaudits, especially under the circumstances in his private life. Either Dave or Kev should get the PFA award but Salah will win it.

Last edited:
The Master.

Will be remembered for a very long time once has left these shores, fuck everyone else (Media and 'football' fans if they don't want to see it or admit it, won't taint my memories.

Beautiful, glides across the pitch stroking the ball. We are the luckiest group of supporters in the world to have this guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely sensational tonight and with all the issues in his private life he maybe five foot nothing , but he has a pair of bollocks he should be carrying around in a wheel barrow , hope he gets all the family time he needs over the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.