Stoke (A) Post Match thread

Everton will be tough, our record isn’t great there. If we win that it’ll set up the derby very nicely.

First away game I’ve managed to get to this season and it was bloody brilliant. What a privilege to watch the best team in the land come away from home and just totally sweep aside the opposition. Great performance and yet another clean sheet. Good atmosphere as well. 2 to go.

If we do win it against the rags will we get given the trophy after that game or will we have to wait till the end of the Season?

If we do win it against the rags will we get given the trophy after that game or will we have to wait till the end of the Season?
Depends but first we have to get permission from Liverpool if we can get trophy in March or not coz they are the champion of January month .

I thought Pep didn't like Mondays.........:-)

Anyway,while it should have been a cricket score,it was a fucking great result regardless,all the better because its another nail in the coffin of those six fingered fuckwits that cant do anything better than boo their opposition,****s.

Two more wins people,two!! ;-)

Normally I would concur FI but it will only need one more win to land our third title this decade and become the most successful club this decade breaking for all time the SKY 4 powerbase that existed and needed to be busted.

Fantastic performance, Pep rubbing it in to all and sundry with no subs until the 85th minute outlining how fresh the squad is now.

With Delph and Kun to come back soon and doing this without what will turn out to be our most productive left back to come back next season shows you how good Pep is shuffling the cards dealt.

No record is unbreakable with this man at the helm.

After the game and Manure will be offered to form a guard of honour (LOL) , we will also be able to do the rounds again at our next home game officially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.