Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

If he acts like that stone cold sober in his car... what is he like down the boozer when he’s full of ale and surrounded by his hub cap robbing scally mates. Typical scouse scum

Barton, gerrard and now Carragher... the list goes on

You can say anything to me or my family and friends, do anything to me or my family and friends, but I will never spit at you. Of course I'll retaliate but I was brought up to believe spitting is disgusting and so it would never enter my mind. Apparently Carragher wasn't brought up the same way. Dirty bastard

You can say anything to me or my family and friends, do anything to me or my family and friends, but I will never spit at you. Of course I'll retaliate but I was brought up to believe spitting is disgusting and so it would never enter my mind. Apparently Carragher wasn't brought up the same way. Dirty bastard
Bang on mate..

Carragher's
uZ0BAT.gif
dog even spits.

Can't believe it was just 2-1 remark that caused that not defending it one bit but I bet a bit was edited never mind he will get a job on talk shite no doubt

The law allows for psychological injury.

A 45 year old man spat in the face of a child. I simply do not understand why you are trying to minimise the effect on the child and seriousness of Carra's actions.

He has shown remorse. But is he motivated because he will lose his job or because he genuinely regrets spitting at the father and the daughter and understands the damage he has done to them?
I'd be more worried about the psychological damage caused to the girl by being brought up by the twat that is her dad.

For those asking if something happened before the video, Carragher says the Father of the Year with the camera had pulled up alongside him 3 or 4 times before this particular video (presumably harassing him and trying to get a reaction for Facebook likes).

Have to laugh at the suggestion that he's edited the start of this video though, as he didn't even have the brains to edit out the part where he looks like the world's worst dad.

It's his fault. No excuses. No blaming the victims. No saying it's not his fault.

He spat in her face because she was a United fan and Liverpool had lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.