David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
David is going back to Valencia whilst the squad travel to Abu Dhabi. The club have been fantastic and supportive at this difficult time. Bravo City!

That great to hear although would expect nothing less of this great club. So pleased to hear his lad is getting stronger. Fair play to Valencia too for helping him out. Always had a soft spot for them.

My favourite ever player. Absolutely love him.

He’s been City’s best player this season for me

Apologies if this has been asked and/or answered, but is this his best scoring season for us? I think the only criticism that could ever be leveled at hi is that he doesn't shoot enough, but he's scored loads this season!

Apologies if this has been asked and/or answered, but is this his best scoring season for us? I think the only criticism that could ever be leveled at hi is that he doesn't shoot enough, but he's scored loads this season!

14/15 he scored 12 league goals.

Impossible not to love El Mago. A genuine player who loves his club, teammates, and manager. A winner in every sense of the word, we are lucky to have a player of his calibre. Please never leave...

Impossible not to love El Mago. A genuine player who loves his club, teammates, and manager. A winner in every sense of the word, we are lucky to have a player of his calibre. Please never leave...

Even the United fans love him

Pretty sure he is on record as loving Manchester as a city also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.