IF we win the title against the Rags...

If we win the next two games, we'll win the title against our biggest rivals in front of our own fans and then receive a guard of honour at Wembley, the country's national stadium.

Almost couldn't have scripted it any better.

Nothing will ever beat the Aguero moment as far as I'm concerned. Obviously winning it against United would be great, but it won't even come close to the QPR gsame for me. Besides, I'm still convinced Everton will throw a spanner in the works.
12/1 if you fancy them. Thats quiet a price seeing that their record v us since the takeover is pretty good.

While winning the league against them would be amazing and is a rare opportunity, it doesn’t come close to the last minute Aguero title winner.

It was a moment that will never be topped.

The greatest moment in the history of the league and will never be repeated. Nothing comes close to it. A hundred years from now it will be remembered and relived.

Shocked that any blue would say winning the title at OT is better.

Like being on A Coach with Helen. On your own. You're right, we've some right fucking self-righteous, miserable, do-gooding, know fuck-allers on here. Winning the league is everything I dreamt of traipsing around all the fucking shitholes in the 80s, 90s and beyond. Seeing us win the square root of fuck all whilst having those c unts lord it over us. Now it's payback time and we have some wilting daffodils who want it all gentrified and thank you m'aam. Well, I've news for them: the Sky subscription package is just for you. You can watch city and never have the experience ruined by the thousands of us who want to run on the pitch if we win the league. That's right, WIN THE LEAGUE.

What you need to understand is that it is not the running in the pitch that is a problem. The problem is the minority of drugged idiots who will start to goad the rags fans. Then they will kick off, then we will kick off, then the day is marred for the thousands who just want to celebrate, drink and sing.
I don't think you can see that though.

When I was traipsing around the shitholes in the 80s and 90s I never dreamed of what I am experiencing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.