Glossy porcelain floor tiles

uncle fester

stupid question time are they slippy?

redoing bathroom and am being told the style is to carry the same tiling though the floor and walls a la wet room

would appreciate some opinions of anyone who has done something similar

They can be. It depends upon how much you want to spend. There is no point having a nice looking floor that maims you. Regardless of which way you go, be prepared to smash up the living room and set the sofa alight, after your missus asks you, " are you sure you are doing that properly?" She will, so have a can of petrol and a big hammer ready.

thanks - obviously if they get wet then its sure to be an issue

have ceramic ones at the min and whilst they ok have been 'advised' by her maj that they need to be changed - wrong colour apparently

The words 'arse', 'tit' & 'over' spring to mind.

Too true, we've got them in the kitchen and I walked in there the other day with wet feet... I instantly slipped but somehow managed to defy the laws of physics and fell up rather than fell down, didn't even realise I was capable of doing back flips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.