Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how this progresses, the rags on the Caf all seem to creaming themselves and claiming that he chosen them hence us distancing ourselves.

It got me thinking though, how many so called targets have we actually missed out on in recent years and of them how many do we regret missing.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses, the rags on the Caf all seem to creaming themselves and claiming that he chosen them hence us distancing ourselves.

It got me thinking though, how many so called targets have we actually missed out on in recent years and of them how many do we regret missing.

I can only imagine we have had encouragement from one of peps top targets? I personally would love Fabinho but can only think that we have held positive talks with weigl and Dortmund

Depends on how we define "recent." Hazard was the biggest miss. Alexis, Mahrez, Alves VvD, JFE all very recent, but not too regrettable except maybe VvD although LaPorte will come good. In prior years- Isco, DDR, RvP the biggest, as well as Sanchez the first time. Of course the biggest of all was Kaka, luckily.

Why can't the Rags get their own transfer policy instead of trying to hijack ours. We should tempt them into signing a few more duds.

Disappointing news as Fred would of been a quality signing but there are other targets. Saying that United would be a strange choice.

Last edited:
Shame that it looks like this might not happen now, as I was impressed with him when we played Shakhtar and thought he’d fit in well at City. Not the end of the world though, plenty of alternative targets we can look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.