Champions League Games 13/14 March

Can't see past a Rag victory tonight. But we can always hope.

I’ve always said that a 0-0 at home is a great result in European competition, as an away goal in the second leg means that the opposition has to score twice.

I'd have thought the same but apparently 70% of sides that draw 0-0 away in the 1st leg end up getting through to the next round.
I hope I'm wrong but I reckon Utd will win easily tonight.

Rags qualify - my online betting account gets back up to the £200 I put in 9 years ago.
Rags knocked out - laugh my tits off

Always liked Roma and especially now they've two 'once a blue's I hope they turn it around.

Can't see past a Rag victory tonight. But we can always hope.
That’s about it hope,can’t see them having any trouble tonight,the gouger has been bullish about how when you get to quarterfinals you can start to smell the chance of the semi final,I can see out of ourselves ,Liverpool and the rags being drawn together in the quarters no way will uefa want two or possibly three English teams in the semifinals ..

Think United will win fairly comfortably. The Roma-Shakhtar game might be the more interesting one to watch.

I'd have thought the same but apparently 70% of sides that draw 0-0 away in the 1st leg end up getting through to the next round.
I hope I'm wrong but I reckon Utd will win easily tonight.

Shite deflected goal, iffy penalty or the Sevilla keeper walking it into his own net. No doubt about it that the scum will get through tonight.

*Double reverse flippsy jinxy*

Just seen the teams; god that United team is bang average, Sevilla actually have a better midfield, question is will they finish their chances, lets hope so.

Doesn't matter how shit it is as they'll bypass it anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.