Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would try the bbcs chose your champions league best starting 11. What a load of bollox. The players you can select from is so biased and blatantly anti City. Clearly weighted with United players as if they have set the competition alight so far.!!?? Ridiculous. Gave up almost immediately.

Champions League: Who makes your team of the last 16?http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43291803

What a joke. I'd love to select the entire Manchester City midfield but I can't. David Silva is not an option.
I'd also like to select Crazy Eddie but I can't do that either!

Well at least it wont be full of raggies in the next round............ oh wait it is the BBC, it will still have them in.

Ian Wright has just said, on the Debate Show, that Utd's players are just as good as ours if the managers were swapped over, their team would be playing like ours.
He's been reading Redcafe. This keeps getting trotted out, but we know it's not true.
They can blame their system till the cows come home, but most of the players in it are not that good, really.

Ian Wright has just said, on the Debate Show, that Utd's players are just as good as ours if the managers were swapped over, their team would be playing like ours.
This really is where the delusion is of control. If you take away the keeper the back four is sub-standard. They concede huge numbers of chances but are constantly bailed out. The media keep saying they have a great team but this is absurd. Rashford and Martial are nowhere near Sterling and Sane (the stats alone prove this) Pogba is their worst midfielder and has performed worse than Lingard but none of this is reported. Not all Rags fans are stupid. They have had great teams in the past. Without De Gea they are not a top four side.

This really is where the delusion is of control. If you take away the keeper the back four is sub-standard. They concede huge numbers of chances but are constantly bailed out. The media keep saying they have a great team but this is absurd. Rashford and Martial are nowhere near Sterling and Sane (the stats alone prove this) Pogba is their worst midfielder and has performed worse than Lingard but none of this is reported. Not all Rags fans are stupid. They have had great teams in the past. Without De Gea they are not a top four side.

I think that if Pep took over the rags, he would make a decent football team out of them. Certainly one which would have just battered Seville twice.

In order to turn them into a team like City, he would start a long process of replacing most of their players & attempting to sign players of the quality we have at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.