United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep all my rag mates now saying how shit they are and they are still second so shows how shit our league is and that means we are nothing special
Any good come backs will be appreciated

Just had a brief scan at their forum. I say brief because it makes me feel queasy if I stay on there too long.

There are some deluded Rag's on there, and you can call me a sadist if you like, but their suffering is my pleasure.
I do the same TMT and I glow like fuck when I read of their demise , plus the hatred of Pep by some idiots.
As Dell Boy would say... loverly jubberly.

Remind me again how only a deluded bitter idiot would say they're getting worse?

Only deluded idiots would watch them winning games and claim they are getting worse. I like your logic though, when they are winning there is a defence to claim they are getting worse but when they lose a game bang that's it they must be getting worse. Last night was fantastic although for me it was lost in the first leg going ultra defensive against quite an average side. Tactically over two legs they got it horribly wrong which was a joy to see. I enjoy them losing as much as anyone, I just don't bury my head in the sand over their abilities.

Just remembered Herrera's comments.

"To win the Champions League would be enormous for us. Massive.

“So if you said City win the title and we win the Champions League this time, I would sign that document right now.

You won't be signing fuck all you gobby cùnt.

Rag tactics are route one to the big man and flick on. Perfect for non league! But in the champions league at a cost of 500 million quid it is quite pathetic.
They didn’t even try that though, to be fair. Watching it I actually had no idea what the ‘plan’ was which, for a ‘tactical genius’, was hard to fathom.

It's weird. For some reason, which I can't figure out, people in work today are avoiding me. These are the same people who were very keen to talk to me on the morning after the Wigan game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.