United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am struggling with is the lack if any blame being attached to DeGea, I have watched that second goal a few times now and still can't understand how he failed to tip it over the bar. He was again going for the showpony save but totally misjudged it.

Can you imagine if Bravo had done this last year?

I can accept that he’s a world class keeper, but the constant wanking over him is nauseating. An easy save for him is classed as world class.

Ragcafe is like an online version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory today, you'd swear they actually thought that they were good enough to win the thing, but not even rags are that deluded.

What I am struggling with is the lack if any blame being attached to DeGea, I have watched that second goal a few times now and still can't understand how he failed to tip it over the bar. He was again going for the showpony save but totally misjudged it.

Can you imagine if Bravo had done this last year?
In fairness he got fried by the MUEN for this fuck up.

I don't think the idea was he's make us better - rather that he'd be another option... I do agree though that he'd be better with us, as Pep would utilise him properly!
The Rags bought him purely so we couldn't have him – they didn't want or need him, but saw it as a desperate attempt to stay relevant – same with Pogba... they didn't buy him because he's the type of player they needed... it was a statement signing that has bit them in the arse!

im staggered at how often sanchez loses the ball! its incredible.
I have an arsenal mate who warned me when he looked like he would join us last summer, that he loses the ball a lot and takes the wrong options and is very frustrating to watch.
I said F**k off! hes world class mate and id love him at City!

You watch MOTD on the weekend and Sanchez scores a few crackers and sets up a few goals, but it doesnt show the full picture. I must admit ive watched quite a few united live games since hes joined there and he has been a total mess. I almost feel sorry for the guy but he made his bed and he must lay in it now!

Seeing us playing the way we do must be killing some rags, killing them! :-)

These guys on ESPN really rip in to PEG as well as favourably comparing us to them and even having a pop at Ewarwoowar and the united way! Great autopsy!

Brilliant post that, mate. Especially the bit at the end ;-)

I'll second that.

And add, there's a warning here to all of us who have supported City through think and very thin: we must ensure that the young and those who are new to our club truly understand that success is not a right and football is about more than just winning trophies.

Thank heavens that we have owners who have a well thought out strategy and the means and will to develop a style of play that will both entertain and deliver silverware whilst all concerned remain humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.