Stephen Hawking RIP

Brilliant scientific mind; somewhat flawed personality - not averse to treating the opposite sex with disdain, sometimes in a physical form.

Where the hell are you getting this from?
I think you may have that arse about face.
As per his 1st wife: The couple had three children, but the marriage broke down in 1991. Hawking’s progressive condition, his demands on Jane, and his refusal to discuss his illness, were destructive forces the relationship could not endure, she said. Jane wrote of him being “a child possessed of a massive and fractious ego,” and how husband and wife became “master” and “slave”.

Four years later, Hawking married Elaine Mason, one of the nurses employed to give him round-the-clock care. The marriage lasted 11 years, during which Cambridgeshire police investigated a series of alleged assaults on Hawking

As per his 1st wife: The couple had three children, but the marriage broke down in 1991. Hawking’s progressive condition, his demands on Jane, and his refusal to discuss his illness, were destructive forces the relationship could not endure, she said. Jane wrote of him being “a child possessed of a massive and fractious ego,” and how husband and wife became “master” and “slave”.

Four years later, Hawking married Elaine Mason, one of the nurses employed to give him round-the-clock care. The marriage lasted 11 years, during which Cambridgeshire police investigated a series of alleged assaults on Hawking

Assaults ON Hawking.

Where the hell are you getting this from?
I think you may have that arse about face.
An ex-gf of mine was a hospital doctor in Cambridge and it was well known that he was a right shit to female care staff and nurses. A few of her colleagues whom I met corroborated this.

On the other side things, I know a few people who have worked at the Cambridge colleges and they have spoken about the 'rumours' that he suffered a fair bit of abuse from is second wife (a nurse, ironically).

None of this should detract from his achievements or his passing away, of course; just wanted to point out that what johnnytapia wasn't inaccurate.

An ex-gf of mine was a hospital doctor in Cambridge and it was well known that he was a right shit to female care staff and nurses. A few of her colleagues whom I met corroborated this.

On the other side things, I know a few people who have worked at the Cambridge colleges and they have spoken about the 'rumours' that he suffered a fair bit of abuse from is second wife (a nurse, ironically).

None of this should detract from his achievements or his passing away, of course; just wanted to point out that what johnnytapia wasn't inaccurate.
So any evidence to back up the claim that he physically abused anyone?

He was well known for treating people of both sexes with disdain but the post alleges he used physical aggression against women which is completely false and extremely disrespectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.