United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragcafe is like an online version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory today, you'd swear they actually thought that they were good enough to win the thing, but not even rags are that deluded.

Spanish press also loving it.......

“Mourinho is starting to look like a washed-up rock star, one of those guys that goes around holiday hotels for pensioners playing old hits on an organ with the base and the percussion playing on a tape recorder.”

Yep all my rag mates now saying how shit they are and they are still second so shows how shit our league is and that means we are nothing special
Any good come backs will be appreciated

Just agree with them, the league is shit and that is why we are 16 points clear of the nearest shit....................... Mind the gap.

I'll second that.

And add, there's a warning here to all of us who have supported City through think and very thin: we must ensure that the young and those who are new to our club truly understand that success is not a right and football is about more than just winning trophies.

Thank heavens that we have owners who have a well thought out strategy and the means and will to develop a style of play that will both entertain and deliver silverware whilst all concerned remain humble.
Amen brother

Ragcafe is like an online version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory today, you'd swear they actually thought that they were good enough to win the thing, but not even rags are that deluded.
I'm not sure about that. I have seen an acceptance and an acknowledgment about the reality over there that I've not seen before

They used to keep deluding themselves with the media narrative and the corporate lines (player X < City player Y) but today there is a lot of acceptance that they are just shit and PEG is outdated and the root of their problems

We need to turn this around quickly before he gets the bullet

Since when do Mancunians pronounce “th” as “d”

“De do dough don’t de dough?”
Welcome to modern football fans. Filming THEMSELVES for Internet wankers. What an absolute knob jockey he is. Imagine sitting behind that twat all game with him talking to his selfiestick and giving a running commentary? I'd be severely tempted to wrap the fucker round his neck and lob him over the balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.