Pep meets Sheikh Mansour

Full set of Encyclopedia Britannica on the shelves. Thought he'd have rows of signed first editions.

I Really do not think so. He would have been a different player under Pep's management given the difference is styles. He wouldn't have been a winger and so he probably wouldn't have needed too much pace. That said I'm glad he's flopping at United and I'll be most pleased if their "dinner table" turns out to become a "snare" to them.
"Marvin was right about Sanchez"......

Could you tell me, Your Royal Highness, do you suffer from low self esteem as I do, or is your self-esteem even lower?'

Pep, it's unbelievably low .... I'm ashamed of my body shape and don't feel comfortable wearing any figuring hugging clothes. I see GQ and the suits your boys wear, but unless I'm wearing my baggy pants and this thawb, everything seems so uncomfortable.

Lol. Look like Dsquared trainers, £300 a pair if they are.

K-Swiss trainers them.

Pep letting himlself down where's the bleeding Sambas and ellese polo. ;-)

Also after living in Thailand and spending most days in a Pa kow Ma (thai sarong) in hot weather, trousers/shorts/pants are not as practical

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.