Bayern v Liverpool
Juve v Roma
City v Sevilla

I's say:
Liverpool- Bayern
Chelsea-Real
Juve-Roma
City-Sevilla

If Barcelona can be got rid of, get rid!
I might swap Real and Liverpool too, to get rid of an English side and also one of the other big two.

I have also made the assumption that Bayern will qualify.

Ok so I know the first team out is at home first but in terms of dates is it first two games out play Tuesday. Last two games out play Wednesday then reverse the following week ( can't see any local clashes that would prevent that happening) or are the dates decided at a later time?

I’d definitely want the scousers out so prefer them to draw one of Barca, Real or Bayern. After that I don’t give a fuck who we get, just don’t want to face the possibility of going out to an English side.

Ok so I know the first team out is at home first but in terms of dates is it first two games out play Tuesday. Last two games out play Wednesday then reverse the following week ( can't see any local clashes that would prevent that happening) or are the dates decided at a later time?
As far as I’m aware the dates are decided after the draw .

Sevilla v City
Bayern v Roma
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Juventus v Liverpool

put your house on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.