United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave this here, all allegedly, of course ;)

Prior to Christmas, Pogba and Mourinho were barely on speaking terms...

The whole breakdown began when he picked up that injury which saw him miss three months.

Mourinho told Pogba he could not go to LA to do his rehab and wanted him to remain in Manchester - the player went anyway.

I hope we have learnt our lesson from 2012 when we had our foot on the swamp rat's neck and took it off as they squealed. This time ignore the squealing and press and stamp until they are ground out of relevance and existence. No mercy or pity I want these fuckers gone!

If you think they will ever change just look at their reaction when we lost to Wigan. Silent for weeks then all over social media celebrating our loss. I told them to make the most of it because it doesn't happen often these days.

As for educating those coming after us every blue needs a picture of that banner to show them. Then explain how a club who at that time were the most successful in England and Europe on occasion weren't satisfied with celebrating that. Oh no they had to mock and taunt their neighbour's who were infinitely poorer than they were and at that time had no chance of competing on a level playing field with them. Not only that but the odds on their neighbour's ever winning a trophy or playing in European football again were almost zero. This was also the same neighbour's who allowed them to use their ground when their's was bombed in the war. The banner was also allowed with the full approval of the people who ran that vile club. Never forget.
This post and your one before it I concur, spot on blue.

I think city supporters who are old enough to remember following us in the 80s and 90s can fully understand the depths of despair the club plunged to and the pain we suffered whilst the rags revelled at our misfortune and further demise,. How they enjoyed reminding us each time they gleefully changed the number on the banner in the ragford end, compounding our misery every time we went to the swamp or saw it on TV. The songs they sang like my old man and city are a massive club made me resent them even more, but I never once waivered from being a blue. I loved the club back then as much (if not more) than I do now, and their constant taunting and belittlement seemed to galvanise me even more.

Sometimes I wonder how things would of transpired to be if Dickov hadn't of scored that goal at Wembley in 99, but things would of been very different from a rags POV if Robins had not of scored the FA cup header that saved Fegie from the sack. Both were defining moments in our clubs history.

I think united fans took the clubs success under fergie for granted and their younger fans had never known anything but success.
There were times that such was the chasm of us and them(top4) I genuinely believed I'd never see us win another trophy since the distant memory of the 76 league cup win.

Nowadays, everyone knows we weren't there when we were shit, and our club was only founded in 2008. We have no history and we don't deserve our sugar daddy fortune and success as we are not entitled.

Tough shit, my heart fuckin pumps piss to all the rags who cannot accept that the league is all about money, never bothered them when they were buying camel lips and granny groper for 30 mil whilst we were signing players for a fraction of that.

I'm not arsed about becoming bigger than them, or that they have more trophies in their history than us. I'm over the blue moon that we are no longer in their shadow and winning trophies i thought we never would.

Fergie once quipped "not in my lifetime", and he was only refering to City becoming top dogs in Manchester. Many united fans boast we will never catch their trophy haul up, but Liverpool fans probably thought the same.
I doubt I'll be alive to see if we can catch them up, but maybe our younger fans be alive if it was to happen.

Meanwhile, I'll just continue to support the club i love and enjoy the great football on display. Every trophy we win is a bonus IMO. I'll let the rags worry about our continued rise to their dismal demise.

Mind the gap, it might get bigger; )

The whole breakdown began when he picked up that injury which saw him miss three months.

Mourinho told Pogba he could not go to LA to do his rehab and wanted him to remain in Manchester - the player went anyway.
Wouldn't surprise me tbh, there's clearly an issue between the two which even that tosser howson on full time devils acknowledged last night

Maureen has a long history of being very intolerant of players getting injured, so it doesn't surprise me that problems started then.

There are also a handful of players in the dressing room who feel conned by the board.

United have purposely been delaying contract talks and utilising one year renewal options to avoid paying players more money until they have to.

This had caused a huge rift in the dressing room in light of the money some of them are on.

In particular, Rojo, Martial, Blind, De Gea, Herrera and Mata were/are being delayed.

Was bound to happen once they started paying Lukaku, Pogba, Big Nose and Sanchez the big dough.

This post and your one before it I concur, spot on blue.

I think city supporters who are old enough to remember following us in the 80s and 90s can fully understand the depths of despair the club plunged to and the pain we suffered whilst the rags revelled at our misfortune and further demise,. How they enjoyed reminding us each time they gleefully changed the number on the banner in the ragford end, compounding our misery every time we went to the swamp or saw it on TV. The songs they sang like my old man and city are a massive club made me resent them even more, but I never once waivered from being a blue. I loved the club back then as much (if not more) than I do now, and their constant taunting and belittlement seemed to galvanise me even more.

Sometimes I wonder how things would of transpired to be if Dickov hadn't of scored that goal at Wembley in 99, but things would of been very different from a rags POV if Robins had not of scored the FA cup header that saved Fegie from the sack. Both were defining moments in our clubs history.

I think united fans took the clubs success under fergie for granted and their younger fans had never known anything but success.
There were times that such was the chasm of us and them(top4) I genuinely believed I'd never see us win another trophy since the distant memory of the 76 league cup win.

Nowadays, everyone knows we weren't there when we were shit, and our club was only founded in 2008. We have no history and we don't deserve our sugar daddy fortune and success as we are not entitled.

Tough shit, my heart fuckin pumps piss to all the rags who cannot accept that the league is all about money, never bothered them when they were buying camel lips and granny groper for 30 mil whilst we were signing players for a fraction of that.

I'm not arsed about becoming bigger than them, or that they have more trophies in their history than us. I'm over the blue moon that we are no longer in their shadow and winning trophies i thought we never would.

Fergie once quipped "not in my lifetime", and he was only refering to City becoming top dogs in Manchester. Many united fans boast we will never catch their trophy haul up, but Liverpool fans probably thought the same.
I doubt I'll be alive to see if we can catch them up, but maybe our younger fans be alive if it was to happen.

Meanwhile, I'll just continue to support the club i love and enjoy the great football on display. Every trophy we win is a bonus IMO. I'll let the rags worry about our continued rise to their dismal demise.

Mind the gap, it might get bigger; )

Brilliant post mate. This is something the rag muppets will never understand. It was never about trophies for us because if it was we would have jumped ship years ago. It was staying loyal to your club no matter what and having the crack along the way. We stood strong, proud and loyal in the face of all their goading, laughter and disbelief as to why we would. I prayed one day we would ram all those taunts back down their sneering throats and we have, although at times I thought it would never happen. All I wanted was to see us win one trophy before I died and to see that vile banner ripped down and both ambitions have been achieved. Anything else from there has been and is a bonus. CTID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.