Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

The only question I have is whether the manager rotates enough? Perhaps that only comes to light as we've been unlucky with injuries; having to throw young RB Esme Morgan in at the deep end and play Abbie in Steph's position. Demi fantastic cross and emphatic header Nikita. Nice hold up and lay off Jill and a perfect first time top corner finish from Georgia. Lasting under pressure, coming back from 0-2 to 2-2 even with a bad ref. 1 point behind, I think 7 games to go. Loved that, go on City!

The only question I have is whether the manager rotates enough? Perhaps that only comes to light as we've been unlucky with injuries;
I think you're right. As I understand it, we have a very small squad, so have little quality available to cover injuries

as poor a performance as I have seen and therefore a draw is a brilliant result. Poor movement , poor first touches and passing, poor holding up but they kept at it and grabbed a point . Chelsea will be kicking themselves.

Demi Stokes I thought was our best player but well done to Jane Ross who showed Nadim how to lead the line in the 10 minutes she was on the field.

as poor a performance as I have seen and therefore a draw is a brilliant result. Poor movement , poor first touches and passing, poor holding up but they kept at it and grabbed a point . Chelsea will be kicking themselves.

Demi Stokes I thought was our best player but well done to Jane Ross who showed Nadim how to lead the line in the 10 minutes she was on the field.

That was some strike for our equaliser though wasnt it? - timing and follow through on the shot was so sweet.

FA move the game from a weekend to a weeknight and fail to secure any tv coverage - are they really promoting women’s football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.